Announcement: 'Inspired By Random'Hey All!
|Hot Coco :)|
Anyway, I've been spending a lot of time drinking hot chocolate to get my inspiration senses heightened with no luck till now; I've had an epiphany. That's right people, the light bulb went 'ping' as I walked past a shelf at work. Here goes:
I will be writing five posts using the title of random books as the title for my posts. Care to join anyone? If you'd like to take part - you are more than welcome to - just let me know so we can all tweet/link our posts together :)
Now when I tried to explain this idea to a few friends they were slightly confused. To clear this up once and for all, this is not a book review, I repeat, NOT a book review. You don't have to have read the book before, it's just a way of encouraging us to write more by using random titles for inspiration. - Does that make sense? We use titles of books to make our own posts. :) Time for a few rules I think!
- These posts in no way need to relate to the books you decide to use - maybe make that clear so readers don't get confused and mistake it for a book review.
- Put a link to the book somewhere in the post so readers can explore the book if they wish.
- You can use the same title as me if you like or select your own random book title - see how you feel :). At the end of each post I'll be writing the title for the next week if you'd like to do the same one.
- I will be posting weekly but no pressure, you can do as little or many posts as you like.
- Don't feel obliged to write all five posts but if you can that's great!
- Link your blog using the link button below so others can read it.
- Have fun!!
- And finally, share, share, share!! :)
Stay connected. :P
And just like that, 'ping ', an idea. Goes to show that inspiration really can come from anywhere.
Fancy it? Add your link here :)